Cooking With Cannabis
There are a variety of Cannabis milk recipes that use anywhere from ½ ounce to 3 ounces of cannabis per 1 gallon of whole milk. The potency depends on the concentration of cannabis and the amount used as your essential ingredient. The amount of cannabis in the recipe below is just a suggestion and can be modified according to your personal dosage.
Items and Ingredients
1 pint of whole milk
An eighth of an ounce or 3.2 grams of dry cannabis (finely ground)
Cheesecloth or straining bag
Tupperware or plastic container with fitting lid
rubber band (one that will stretch around the rim of your Tupperware.)
- Pour the pint of milk into a saucepan and place on a medium heat, do not bring to the boil.
- Finely chop your dried Cannabis and add to the warmed milk, stirring gently.
- Cover the saucepan with a lid and simmer gently for an hour, stirring occasionally.
- Cover the container with cheesecloth, and pour in the Cannabis and milk mixture.
- Repeat straining through cheese cloth or bag until all plant matter is removed.
- Once completely strained, cover with a tight fitting lid and keep in the refrigerator for later use.